Welcome to the Cotwall End Primary School website.
This website aims to answer some of
the questions that parents are likely to raise when sending their
child to school.
As Partners in Progress with children, parents and the community, we want our school to be a place where:
- High standards are achieved
- Success is recognised and celebrated
- We strive for excellence in all areas
- Everyone enjoys learning
- Staff and children care for and respect each other
- Everyone is
valued, listened to and feels a sense of belonging.
Meet the learning needs of all children by providing an appropriate,
varied and exciting curriculum
emotionally intelligent in our approach to people
- Play an active part in our local community.
We are delighted that we have gained the Leading Parent Partnership Award.
Please give your views on our school via Parent View on the Ofsted website.